Hagstrom guitar's user Forum(unofficial)

Le forum de Discution autour des guitares hagstrom et son pub irlandais virtuel LE HAGEUR BOURRE

AccueilPortailFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

Hagstrom Hardcase USA-EUROPE different quality!!!!!!

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Sergio
Petit Hageur..
Petit Hageur..

MessageSujet: Hagstrom Hardcase USA-EUROPE different quality!!!!!!   Jeu 3 Juil - 0:21

Hi from Italy,
A dear regard to all the Hagstrom fan.
My name is Sergio, I'm a fan of Hagstrom, I have Swede, a Viking deluxe, a deluxe and a Superswede, all very beautiful and they play very, very well.
I wanted to underline as in Italy there is not the possibility to purchase any original Hagstrom hardcases, they are not imported. I have also noticed that the hardcase sold in Europe are rather different and of very cheap quality in comparison to those sold in USA.
I have purchased a hagstrom case for my Viking from thomann.de, interior in black plush, structure a lot of weak and rather cheap stuffing, really a disappointment in comparison to those publicized on the Hagstrom site. Have purchased then a hardcase for my Swede, buying in USA and, when has arrived have remained to open mouth!!!! I clearly interior in brown plush, sturdiness and superior quality!!!!
Do you know some shop where to be able original(USA quality)Hagstrom case to buy?
And, finally, thing done think of it of this difference of quality?
Thanks to everybody, a dear regard from Italy
Sergio
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
verole
Pionnier du Forum
Pionnier  du Forum

MessageSujet: Re: Hagstrom Hardcase USA-EUROPE different quality!!!!!!   Sam 5 Juil - 17:42

Sorry i can't help you, maybe someone else...
Lolo UP
Pionnier du forum et posteur du 3000 emme message
Pionnier du  forum et  posteur du 3000 emme message

MessageSujet: Re: Hagstrom Hardcase USA-EUROPE different quality!!!!!!   Sam 5 Juil - 22:27

I don't know any website or store (in Italia or in France) where you can buy that, but if somebody know something, I would be happy too because I'd like a good case for my next guitare (which is a Hagstrom ultra swede) and I've nothing found on the web...
Thanks !!!
(Pour ceux qui ne parlent pas l'anglais, je serais très heureux si quelqu'un sait ou acheter une bonne housse ou case pour une ultra swede... Merci !)
Lolo
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Hagstrom Hardcase USA-EUROPE different quality!!!!!!   

Hagstrom Hardcase USA-EUROPE different quality!!!!!!
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1